In today’s hectic workplace, professionals are faced with the challenge of achieving a large number of inevitable tasks accomplished within a limited time frame. If you focus on one task at a time, it could be expressed as low productivity, and most organizations consider this unacceptable. Thus it is important t that every individual learns to perform and accomplish more than one task at a time.
In Service Industry, the changing clients demands, employee expectations, rapid technology developments and other external factors will change the nature of jobs and skills required in the future. Ultimately, these factors, with technology in the lead, may even challenge the very nature of the “practical expertise” that professionals deliver.
Aviation in India, broadly divided into military and civil aviation, is the fastest-growing aviation market in the world and Bangalore with 65% national share is the largest aviation manufacturing hub of India. UDAN scheme is driving the growth of civil aviation connectivity and infrastructure in India.
- Aviation is one of the most “global” industries: connecting people, cultures and businesses across continents.
- Aviation has continued to expand. Historically, air transport has doubled in size every 15 years and has grown faster than most other industries.
- In 2017, airlines worldwide carried around 3.8 billion passengers annually with 7.1 trillion revenue passenger kilometres (RPKs). Fifty three million tonnes of freight were transported by air, reaching 205 billion freight tonne kilometres (FTKs). Every day, around 100,000 flights transport over 10 million passengers and around USD 18 billion worth of goods
Logistics is the process of planning, implementing, and controlling procedures for the efficient and effective transportation and storage of goods including services, and related information from the point of origin to the point of consumption for the purpose of conforming to customer requirements.
- Logistics is an industry and a vital part of any business model; it is the control of the flow and storage of goods into and out of a business.
- Logistics management is a part of supply chain management; it plans, implements and controls the flow and storage of goods and services in order to meet customer’s requirements.
- As freight volume grows and transportation becomes more complicated, the need for logistics management rises
- Logistics automation is the decrease in manual entry of processing freight shipments and the automatic retrieval of options in the procurement of transportation for your freight.
- Logistics automation in TMS will provide automatic notifications and real time updates of freight information.
Marketing isn't simply an important part of business success, it is the business. Everything else in the business depends upon marketing
- The management process through which goods and services move from concept to the customer. It includes the coordination of four elements called the 4 P’s of marketing-
Product – Price – Place – Promotion
- DIGITAL MARKETING –
Digital Marketing is the marketing of products or services using digital technologies, mainly on the Internet, but also including mobile phones, display advertising, and any other digital medium.
TRAVEL & TOURISM
By 2024, Travel & Tourism is forecast to support 346,901,000 jobs (10.2% of total employment), with predicted growth rates of over 4% annually.
>> The irresistible human desire to travel, explore, and gain new experiences will underpin consistent global growth in travel and tourism, despite new carbon and aviation taxes.
>> Globalization will also continue to force executives to sacrifice home life for travel, despite growth of teleworking and virtual teams.
>> I am often asked whether technology will bring ultimate pressure on T&T — will robots replace tourism workers; will virtual reality and augmented reality replace the need to travel; will video conferencing wipe out business travel? To all of these I say a resounding ‘no’
>> Artificial Intelligence, machine learning and robotics will certainly impact jobs in the sector over time. Many jobs will become redundant, but others will be created. Service delivery in T&T relies on the people contact, it is the people that ultimately define the experience whether you are travelling for business or leisur
The hospitality industry is much broader than most other industries. The majority of business niches are composed of only a handful of different businesses, but this industry applies to nearly any company that is focused on customer satisfaction and meeting leisurely needs rather than basic ones
>> Hospitality industry includes – lodging, event planning, theme parks, transportation, cruise line, and additional fields within the tourism industry.”
>> The hotel industry has continued to evolve alongside changing demographic trends and technological advancements and became a highly complex segment of the economy. Now, the current trends in the hospitality industry revolve around comfort and exceptional guest service.
Six Sigma is one of the finest institutes in Palakkad offering Diploma and Degree Programs in industry oriented training and skill developments in the emerging sectors like Aviation, Logistics, Hospitality, Travel and Tourism. Six Sigma started primarily as a recruitment firm and understanding the actual industry requirements in the past years of experience in HR consultancy and career guidance, have led us into the idea of starting up this venture with a motto to nurture the right candidate for the right position.
2nd Floor, Peevees Building Palakkad Road, Cherpulassery, Palakkad – 679503
Call us : Palakkad : 9847058803, 9495982132